Roche Pharmaceuticals produce next generation therapeutic antibodies using today's cell-culture technology:
- Are you looking to deliver next generation therapeutic antibodies using existing cell culture technology?
- Do you want to reduce costs by utilising existing bio-manufacturing methodologies?
Find out how this goal was achieved at the Cell Culture World Congress 2012 where Dr Ingo Gorr, Senior Research Scientist Cell Culture Research at Roche Pharmaceuticals will be presenting their strategies to overcoming this limitation;
- Explore the strategies employed to engineer a bispecific antibody format
- Understand how a stable manufacturing cell line was generated with standard cell culture techniques
- Highlighting the performance of the new molecule format in large scale production of API in pharmaceutical quality
Can't wait until 28, 29 February and 1 March 2012?
Uncover the strategies employed by Roche to develop the concepts behind the bispecific antibody by DOWNLOADING THE WHITE PAPER