The World Orphan Drug Congress USA and World Pediatric Drugs Congress are bringing together all stakeholders in the drug development chain to discus strategic challenges, scientific advances and innovative solutions to bring better drugs to rare disease and pediatric patients.
The conference brochure is now available! Get your copy here.
Leading executives from Shire, Genzyme, Lundbeck, NORD, Canadian Organization for Rare Disorders, Pfizer, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum, FDA, NIH, Novartis, and more are all confirmed.
Register now and:
- Hear how governments in the US, EU, Canada, Japan, Brazil and Taiwan are working together to harmonize regulations and incentivize drug development
- Be the first to hear about novel and innovative drug technologies
- Determine solutions to reimbursement challenges
- Learn in-depth challenges in the epidemiology of orphan drugs and strategic solutions in biomarkers and biosimilars
- Network with patient groups and identify the right partner for your product portfolio
The earlier you book, the more you save. Register now to secure your spot at this leading orphan drug conference.