Mr Tetsuomi Takano, Snr Dir & Head, Asian Project Mgt, Asian Devt, Astellas, Japan will be presenting on the above topic at Pharma Trials World Asia 2012, part of a series of conferences at the 5th Annual BioPharma Asia Convention 2012.
Mr. Tetsuomi Takano graduated from the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of the Tokyo University of Science and joined former Yamanouchi (current Astellas) Pharma in 1986. He moved to the Development Division and started to become responsible for many development projects on the therapeutic areas of CNS, Nephrology, Respiratory, Allergy, Oncology, Endocrinology, Hematology, Urology, Gynecology, Gastroenterology, and Inflammatory in 1992, advancing to a Clinical Research Manager in 2002-2003. He moved to the Asian Development and became responsible for all the development activities including development regulatory affairs for all the development projects in Asia-Pacific in 2003, advancing to the Head of Asian Project Management from 2006.
Mr Takano will be speaking on the following:
Accelerating regulatory approvals for clinical trials in Asia
1. Evaluating critical factors that influences the development of regulatory affairs for clinical trials in Asia
2. Fostering successful collaborations with your regulatory affairs counterparts and the country's authorities
3. Case study: Requirements for submissions and approvals of clinical trials to Japan's regulators
He will also be participating in the below panel discussion:
Panel: Exploiting the favourable clinical trial environment in East Asia
1. Leveraging on the established infrastructure available in East Asia for complex clinical trials
2. Determining profitable theraupeutic areas for the aging population for trial diversification
3. Appraising sustainable business models to remain competitive against emerging markets