Presenting on the above is Ms Lu Hong Bo, Executive Director, Asia, Orbimed, China. She will be speaking at Pharma Partnering & Investment World Asia 2012, part of a series of conferences at the 5th Annual BioPharma Asia Convention 2012.
Ms Hong Bo has been instrumental in several life science start-up operations in Asia. In this conference, she will bring you through the steps how emerging companies from Asian Biotech hubs can effectively tap into available funding opportunities.
Issues that Ms Hong Bo will discuss include:
Success strategies in identifying and evaluating investment prospects in Asia
1. Assessing how market changes can have an impact on the investment dynamics
2. Collaborating with key local stakeholders, governments and other stakeholders in accessing investment prospects
3. Developing successful investment models in Asia to ensure the maximum ROI
She will also be presenting on the following topic:
How emerging companies from Asian biotech hubs can effectively tap into available funding opportunities
1. Learning how high risk companies from emerging biotech regions in Asia can effectively tap into the pool of funding available and the pitfalls to be avoided
2. Identifying the key areas of focus for investors and what entails a successful company