- The range of services provided in niche and core therapeutic areas
- Methods of performance improvement or introduction of new services to Asia
- Attention to and quality of relationships with clients in Asia
- Reaching of milestones and final / ongoing outcomes
- Building and maintaining existing and long term partnerships in Asia
The finalists for the Best CRO Award are:
The winner for this award category is Quintiles
Quintiles is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical services company offering clinical, commercial, consulting and capital solutions worldwide.
Our Asia Pacific presence began in 1982; there are now more than 20 offices in 14 countries in the region, so we can find a multitude of ways to help you turn healthy ideas into healthy people. Working to find flexible ways to help you accelerate outcomes, offering both insight and action from strategic business consulting to operational delivery using our in region resources ranging from data management and cardiac safety to Central Labs in China, India and Singapore.
Voted 2010 Asia Pacific CRO of the Year by Frost & Sullivan we have built our reputation in the region on the quality and results we have delivered across 1,700 studies involving 230+ partner and 4,000+ non partner sites. Quintiles' combination of global, regional and local expertise across a range of therapeutic areas including oncology, vaccines, neurology and cardiovascular disease has never been more important. For more information, please visit www.quintiles.com.