This award is to recognise the contributions made by an Asian executive level individual within an Asian pharma or biotech. This person has exhibited visionary leadership and shown a commitment to leading and communicating change, building partnerships, portraying business acumen and producing optimal results. The nominee must play a significant role in the Asia region and has exhibited these qualities during the 12 months prior to the congress date.
Candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Degree of outstanding commitment to disease prevention and treatment
- Level of exemplary leadership throughout the year
- Contribution to company performance, communication and vision
- Influence within the Asia biopharma industry
- Achievements made with regards to company positioning and status
The finalists for the Asian Executive of the Year award are:
- Nikolai Petrovski, CEO, Vaxine
- Anji Reddy, Chairman, Dr Reddy’s
- Gwan Sun Lee, President, Hanmi Pharmaceuticals
- Ajay Piraml,Chairman,Piramal
- Rhee Byung Geon, CEO, Green Cross
The winner for Winner for Executive of the Year Award is Dr. Anji Reddy, Chairman, Dr Reddy's.