This award is designed to recognise the organisation which has made an outstanding commitment in creating a positive impact in Asia's biopharmaceutical industry. The award will be based on socially oriented initiatives, partnerships with NGOs and government and commitment to developing drugs dedicated to Asia's need.
Companies will be judged on the following criteria:
- Range of programs and efforts dedicated for disease prevention and treatment in Asia
- Contribution to improving public health in Asia
- Commitment to developing drugs for Asia's needs
- Partnerships with NGOs and country governments to improve Asia community health programs
- Achievements made with regards to company's dedication to the region
The finalists for the Socially Responsible Pharma of the Year award are:
- Johnson & Johnson
The winner for Socially Reponsible Pharma of the Year is Johnson & Johnson.