In our recent European Antibody Congress survey we asked which topics are most important in terms of the further development and advancement antibody bispecifics and alternative scaffolds. The most important points that were identified and that you want to learn more about are;
- Optimizing biophysical properties of bispecific mAbs
- Bispecific in clinical trials
- Challenges in Developing Multivalent Antibodies: Preclinical Considerations
- Bispecific T-cell engager
- Domain antibodies with improved half life
We also asked which companies are seen as thought-leaders in this field. The top 4 are given below
Do you want to find out more?