Following the recent success of the Customer Loyalty breakfast session, Terrapinn Training are back with another! This time the discussion focuses on the pharmaceutical industry.
The new style breakfast briefing is a one-hour event which will give you the opportunity to network with other experienced pharmaceutical professionals and to discuss the latest talking points within the industry.
The event will be chaired by Dr Malcolm Ross, who has over 30 years' experience in the industry, having worked for IPR and Polpharma and gained extensive experience of both US and European markets. He also holds a degree in Pharmacy and a PhD in Medicinal Chemistry, and boasts an impressive academic career.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Registration, refreshments and networking
- Introduction and short presentation from Dr Malcolm Ross
- What sort of cross-cultural barriers – geographic and corporate – do we face today and how do they prevent us from working efficiently?
- How do we take people from non-pharmacy backgrounds or extremely narrow, specialised fields and orient them to understand the overall picture of the industry?
- What are the techniques that can be applied to help solve these problems?
- Any other burning issues or questions you may have
- Q&A, further networking and refreshments
Join us at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel in South Kensington on Tuesday 21st May from 8am – 9am for this free event. Refreshments will be provided and you will also have the opportunity to arrange a free training needs analysis following the event. To confirm your attendance, simply call 0207 608 7068.
If you have a colleague who might be interested in attending, please don't hesitate to give them the details.