The eBook contains answers to the following questions:
- What do you think are the weaknesses and strengths in current benefit/risk communication approaches?
- What do you see as the biggest challenges in physician to patient communication of drug benefit/risk?
- What opportunities do you see in improving this process between the patients and doctor?
- How can pharma improve their approach in the communication of the benefit/risk of drugs to all stakeholders?
- How can we incentivize pharma to produce better communication tools?
If you are interested in learning more about benefit risk communication, including how to improve your benefit risk communication strategy, you might be interested in attending the World Drug Safety Congress Europe this September. For more information visit the website.