We recently spoke to some of key stakeholders in drug safety within Asia to gain their insights into best practice strategies. We've put their answers into an eBook for you to download, we've also included a presentation about PV in China given by Joy Li MD PhD, Director of PV & M for you to gain further insight.
The eBook contains answers to the following questions:
- What do you see as the major opportunities for pharma operating in Asian markets?
- What are the biggest challenges that global organizations face in operating in Asia?
- What do you see as the top 3 must-know considerations for drug safety and pharmacovigilance in your local market?
- What is the most significant regulatory development in your local market?
- How can pharma approach drug safety trials in Asia in a better way?
If you are interested in learning more about benefit risk communication, including how to improve your benefit risk communication strategy, you might be interested in attending the World Drug Safety Congress Europe this September. For more information visit the website.