At the Market Access World USA conference held last October 17th in Boston, Ken Walsh, Global Pricing & Market Access, Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals gave a presentation on "Where are We Now with US Payers on Biosimilars Pricing, Uptake and Reimbursement?"
In the presentation, he discusses biosimilars today in the US in light of BCPA / ACA reform, and future launches in the USA.
The presentation covers:
- Biosimilar pathway: upsides and downsides after release of draft guidelines
- The ACA Established Medicare Part B Payment for Biosimilars
- Omnitrope in the USA: Serves as a critical lesson for future pharmacy benefit biosimilar launches
- Patient access has the potential to be enhanced: UK Filgrastim market
- Enhanced competition from the introduction of biosimilars: German EPO market all players lower list prices
To learn more about ACA reform, join us at Market Access USA, where Dr Jacob Drapkin, Vice President Reimbursement & Healthcare Economics, Johnson & Johnson will be speaking on "Why you should care about the impact of the ACA on the employer."
Download the brochure for the full agenda and speaker list