With the buzz growing for the 9th Annual European Antibody Congress taking place in November, we wanted to take a look back at some of the leading presentations, debates and discussions that took place at last year's event.
This eBook contains 5 of the leading presentations from last year's congress that cover:
- Novel formats for full-length bispecific antibodies
- BT-062: an antibody drug conjugate for the treatment of CD138 expressing tumors
- Designing a robust manufacturing platform for a novel bispecific antibody format, the kï¬-body
- Antibody drug conjugates: what role in the clinic?
- Antibody-drug conjugates in hematology
In the following pages, you will be able to download the presentations from:
- David Szymkowski, Senior Director of Biotherapeutics, Xencor
- Christoph Uherek, Head of Global Research Immunology, Biotest
- Nicolas Fouque, Section Head, Process Development, NovImmune
- Charles Dumontet, Professor, INSERM
- Bertrand Coiffier, Professor of Hematology, Hospices Civils de Lyon & UniversitÃ© Lyon 1
Are you interested in learning more and engaging in discussion on mAbs, ADC's, bispecifics and antibody biosimilars? Do you want to hear how these challenges are being overcome? Do you want to network with senior executives and opinion leaders from truly international antibody pioneers? Take a look at the European Antibody Congress 2013. Early bird pricing expires this Friday, 4th of October – so book now to secure the lowest rate.