Predictions and tips to benchmark and drive your compliance programme
CEE is regarded as a strong growth market for pharma, but operating in the region comes with its own challenges. In an era of changing social environment and a growing demand for increasing transparency, compliance faces a raft of challenges in this region including working with distributors, managing risk, understanding local laws and regulations, transparency reporting and growing digital communication.
In this ebook, we share the thoughts of industry representatives on what they find the biggest challenges faced in their day to day work. They also give insight and thoughts on the implications to the industry and how to overcome them.
- Dr Christoph C. Dengler, Vice President Legal, STADA Group
- Mario Perica, Head Compliance ROL Region, Region Compliance Officer, Board Member, Novartis Hrvatska
- Peter Herrmann, Corporate Compliance Officer, Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Stephanie Hill, Compliance and Ethics Manager for E.M.E.A., Allergan Ltd
- Meltem Ozker Gunduz, Legal Affairs and Compliance Director Business Area Near East (BANE), Novo Nordisk As
- Jörn Johannsen, Corporate Compliance Manager, STADA Group
Download now & receive your special 25% discount code to attend Pharma Compliance CEE, held this 4-5 June in Istanbul, Turkey.
For more on the event, click here