A frequent partner of our Life Science conferences, GaBI Journal is an independent and peer reviewed academic journal, encompassing all aspects of generic and biosimilar medicines development and use, from fundamental research up to clinical application and policies.
View the latest issue of GaBI Journal to learn about pharmaceutical innovation and developments in generic and biosimilar medicines.
Volume 3, 2014, Issue 3 Highlights include:
- Barriers to market uptake of biosimilars in the US
- Recommendations for the regulation of biosimilars and their implementation in Latin America
- Subsequent entry biologics (biosimilars) in Canada: approaches to interchangeability and the extrapolation of indications and uses
- Retrospective chart review: disrupted anaemia control in haemodialysis patients following the switch to an iron sucrose similar (ISS) after long-term treatment with the originator iron sucrose (IS)
Subscribe to receive professional and peer reviewed information on the development of cost-effective treatments.
GaBI Journal published a total of 129 articles in 10 issues since February 2012, with a total of 516 pages in 35 editorial sections. Publish* your next manuscript in GaBI Journal.
Advantages of publishing in GaBI Journal
- Full open access: everyone can read your article two weeks after approval for publication
- Fast publication: publishing decision within three weeks of submission
- Full peer review: rigorous peer review from two expert peer reviewer – review comments enhance your manuscript quality
*Submit your manuscript before 30 October 2014, manuscript submission fee will be waived.
By 2014/Q3, GaBI Journal reached a wide readership with over 314,506 page views and 112,872 total visits. Advertise with us.