At Evidence EU 2014, Caroline Gadd, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals, gave a presentation on “How to develop a compelling value proposition in the current European healthcare market”.
Gadd’s presentation highlights the importance of value proposition, demonstrating that a successful proposition is moving towards a customer centric approach as well as being able to support the whole market.
Download and Learn:
- The value proposition as a core element of launch
- The value proposition poke should be bespoke by customer type
- The Value Proposition must be country specific
- Moving from a brand centric to a customer centric approach
- Future Value Propositions – evolving with the environment
Found this interesting? Join us at Evidence EU 2015, happening 24-25 Feb 2015. Now in its second year, the event has established itself as one of the largest gatherings of observational research leaders in the world. Find out more