Announcing the launch of the Americas Antibody Congress
Over the past 10 years we have been working with the antibody industry to create our Antibody Congress series. We have a proud track record in Europe, Asia and now with this knowledge we are launching into America in 2015.
The US is projected to become the largest single market for therapeutic mAbs from $20.1B in 2011 to to $27.4B by 2016. Although there have been a number of mAbs entering the market, with high development costs, and time-consuming R&D and clinical trials making it difficult to gain faster entry into the US market. The therapeutic potential is still enormous. By addressing these issues head on, attendees at the Americas Antibody Congress will have the opportunity to gain insight from industry innovators and disruptors; do business with solution providers in the exhibition; crowd source in roundtable sessions enabling you to tailor your audience to suit your business needs; and also network with your peers with our 1-2-1 partnering system, but also having loads of fun at the Terrapinn garden party.
- 2-day conference incorporating content on mAbs, ADCs and bi-specifics
- Shared 30 exhibition booths with Cell Culture World Congress, Downstream Processing World and World Biosimilar Congress USA
- 300 + of your peers from across the biopharma industry all under one roof
- 50 + speakers from across the antibody industry
- 20 + hours of networking
Want to get involved? Call Jose today on +1 646 619 1781.
Speak alongside your industry peers such as:
- Steve Sazinsky, Senior Scientist, Antibody Discovery, Jounce Therapeutics, Inc.
- Puja Sapra, Senior Director, Pfizer
- John Lambert, EVP and CSO, Immunogen
- Syd Johnson, Vice President of Antibody Engineering, Macrogenics
- Andrew Hiatt, CSO, Mapp Biopharmaceuticals
- Steven Coats, Director of Cancer Research, MedImmune
- Bill Zamboni, Director, GLP Analytical Facility, U.N.C. Eshelman School of Pharmacy
- Jeffrey Luo, Associate Scientific Director, Janssen