Antibody therapies have grown up – gone are the days of monoclonal antibody therapies (mAbs) being the sole proprietor of a good biologics approach to tackling a disease. Today, antibody therapies range from fusion proteins (such as the ever popular Antibody-Drug Conjugates, ADCs), radio-labeled antibodies, bi-specifics and numerous other novel niceties conjured up by our great scientists. As we enter 2015, the antibody market is poised to grow significantly.
Download this eBook now to find out about 5 of the newest antibody therapy innovations in some of the toughest to target current indications moving into 2015.
The 5 therapies under our microscope are:
- Anti-CD38 Antibody Therapies- Current Indication: Myeloma
- Cysteine Antibody and PBD Dimer (ADC)- Current Indication: Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Radiopharmaceuticals- Current Indication: Oncology (general), other targeted approach diseases
- IMGN529 (ADC)- Current Indication: Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) and other non-Hodgkin lymphomas (NHL)
- Anti-c-Met/PD-L1 Therapies- Current Indication: Breast Cancer
For more of the latest antibody innovations, join us at Americas Antibody Congress in San Diego, May 27-28, 2015.