This is the year we can increase the efficiencies of clinical trials through collaboration, innovation and enhancing quality. It is time to take stock on previous partnerships, current projects and future alliances. Where are the opportunities? How can we work differently with our partners? How can we embrace the changing technologies? How can we sustain effective clinical partnerships?
These are crucial questions and ones that we answer in our latest ebook – 10 key insights on clinical partnering. Our speakers, pioneers in clinical partnering and outsourcing, give their invaluable views. Hear from wide range of organisations as we tackle industry challenges head-on.
- Gaby Anthonijs, Global Vendor Quality and Compliance Oversight, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Yuri Martina, Vice President Clinical Operations, Shionogi Ltd
- Jo Sawyer, Head of External Partnerships, Novartis AG
- Geno Gregory, Associate Director, Strategic Development, Global Phase 1 and Early Development Strategy, Johnson & Johnson
- Mireille Zerola, Clinical Data Management Expert, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Russell Svensen, Head Clinical Operations, Ipsen Pharma
- Dave Walker, Senior Director, Clinical Development, Norgine
- Olena Goloborodko, Senior Manager Global Contracts and Outsourcing Management, Astellas
- Robert Janiak, Director Strategic Partnership Delivery & Continuous Improvement, Merck
- Ian Hodgson, Associate Director, Clinical Operations, Takeda
- Dr George Tzircotis, Licensing Manager, Centre for Drug Development, Cancer Research UK
- Dr Tim Miller, President and CEO, Abeona Therapeutics
These leaders will all be speaking at the 8th Clinical Outsourcing and Partnering World Europe 2015, where we will be examining the latest developments in outsourcing and partnering, and giving exclusive case studies on new partnering initiatives, and new technologies. Join us to transform your clinical partnering strategies and create much more efficient clinical trials. Find out more