In case you haven’t heard of Cell Culture World, we look at the latest challenges for the upstream sector, the latest technologies and host 20+ interactive sessions for increased networking.
Download the programme now for full details.
10 reasons why you should attend:
- Manuel Carrondo and Alois Jungbauer explore the facility of the future along with other top upstream experts.
- Don’t miss 2 informative clinics on single-use and media-development hosted by Thermo Fisher.
- Irvine Scientific, GE and BD Biosciences will be exploring developments in cell line and media development.
- Roundtable discussion sessions hosted by Bayer, GSK, Sandoz, Novo Nordisk, IBET and many more on continuous processing and disposables.
- Merck Millipore, Thermo Fisher and UCB describe new developments in process development.
- See which new biotech innovations are suitable for you in our platform technology showcase featuring new technology from Comecer and other innovative solution providers.
- 20+ previously unpublished Scientific Posters will be on display.
- Gain access to the congress attendees via our 1-2-1 Partnering System, allowing you to set up pre-qualified business development meetings with potential clients.
- Explore a solution provider exhibition of over 15 innovative companies with on floor demonstrations including Sartorius, Bosch, Bayer, JSR, KBI, Solentium, Evonik, Corning, Biotechpharma and many more!
- 21 interactive discussion sessions, 50+ new technologies on display, 30+ of new case studies presented.
Join us for new insights into continuous processing, single-use technologies, the latest approaches to cell line and media development, innovations in cell culture technology, process development and manufacture and much more.
Download the brochure today to see the full programme and details of how to book.
Final early bird registrations close Friday 6 February, so book today to avoid paying a higher price.