At the 2014 World Drug Safety Congress Americas, Bruce Donzanti, Genentech inc, gave a presentation on “Global Regulatory Changes and Resulting Implications On Drug Safety”.
Download and learn:
- Recent major global Drug Safety Regulatory Changes
- Differences and Bridging the Gaps
- Health Agency Perspective on Solicited Programs
- CIOMS V: Concept of Incidental Data
- Solicited Programs: Volume and Interactions
- A Risk-Based Approach to Solicited Program Management
- Potential Types of Social Media and Safety Reporting Requirements
Found this interesting? Join us in 2015 for the 7th annual World Drug Safety Congress Americas conference. The conference will address improving patient safety strategies, new technology applications in drug safety and will offer the most innovative and freshest case studies on current drug safety projects.