Dee O’Sullvan, Director, My health maps and Patient View, investigates in her presentation given at last year’s Pharma Engagement Live event, why health apps are important to patients, healthcare and pharma.
Download and learn:
- The unavoidable logic of health apps
- How are pharma and HCP’s to respond?
- Important developments in the health app market
- Patients want to use apps with the support of the healthcare system
- NHS Health Apps Library is promoting apps that integrate with the NHS
- Implications for pharma
- Multi Stakeholder partnerships are key
Found this interesting? You might also be interested in our Digipharm Europe 2015 event, taking place 7-8 October in London. Find out more