This whitepaper from Thermo Fisher reviews the impact from recent trends in biopharmaceutical processing on the usage of culture media and its packaging. Current media preparation problems, future trends, and alternatives to media prep practices are discussed. The findings and commentary from on-line survey of 24 large-scale culture media end-users together with in-depth phone interviews are presented to evaluate relevant industry trends, and their impact on cell culture media selection.
Download this white paper to discover:
- Powder culture media packaging , preparation and market trends
- Powder Media Prep Problems and Rating
- Problems with Powder Media Preparation
- Future Changes in Culture Media Preparation
- Facility Differences in Valuation of Media Preparation Problems: Stainless Steel vs. Single-use Facilities
You may be interested in attending BioPharma India Convention 2015, held this coming 3-4 November in Mumbai, India.
Now in its 13th year, BioPharma India Convention continues to bring together R&D and clinical scientists, investment and licensing directors, manufacturing specialists, supply chain heads and regulatory agencies to explore how to take advantage of the potential in India .