At the World Drug Safety Congress Europe 2014 event, Michael Forstner, Head PV Europe, Boehringer Ingelheim, gave the presentation “Risk Minimisation: Tools and Evaluation of Effectiveness.”
Download and learn:
- What is happening?
- What does this mean?
- Nature of errors made in case and literature review which may be due to lack of vigilance
- Can’t we just hire more people and divide up the work?
- Vigilance decrement
- Person approach vs. system approach to human error
- What are the implications for pharmacovigilance?
- Candidates for optimization of the data quantity/quality tradeoff:
- Should we try a structured methodology for error analysis?
Found this interesting? You might also be interested in attending our World Drug Safety Congress Europe 2015 event, held this 8-9th September 2015 in Berlin. Find out more