Drug safety must continue to evolve to meet heightened patient expectations and the fluctuating regulatory climate. It is becoming critical to exploit opportunities offered by emerging technologies, big data and personalised healthcare. To succeed in this new environment, we need to assess the regulatory updates; we need to examine how to implement regulations strategically and operationally in addition to discussing ways to ensure transparency in drug safety.
What are the biggest trends in drug safety? How is industry changing to prioritise the patient in drug safety? What are the key factors in successful risk management strategies? What are the emerging technologies in pharmacovigilance? We asked several industry experts to share their thoughts on these crucial questions.
Download the e-book to learn how industry, scholars, doctors and regulatory agencies are approaching drug safety with fresh eyes.
- Berit Nautrup Andersen, Q.P.P.V. Director and Head of Global Pharmacovigilance Support, Merck Serono
- Robert Walsh, Medical Director Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety, AbbVie
- Dr Florent Richy, Head of Epidemiology, Global Drug Safety, Merck KGaA
- Ulrich Vogel, Head Strategic Data Analysis, Global Pharmacovigilance, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mr Shigeki Tsuda, Senior Managing Director, PMRJ (Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Regulatory Science Society of Japan)
Found this interesting? You might also be interested in attending our World Drug Safety Europe Congress 2015 , held this 8-9 September in Berlin. The above eBook contributors will all be speaking at the event. They’ll be discussing new technology applications in drug safety and offering the most innovative and freshest case studies on current drug safety projects. Find out more