Prof. Dr. Rolf G. Werner, Professorship for Industrial Biotechnology, Eberhard Karls University of Tuebingen, Germany gave an in-depth presentation at last year’s BioPharma India Convention 2014 on CDMO services in India.
In his presentation, Dr Werner covered:
- Intellectual property in India (pharma products)
- Current IPR regime in India
- Current India data protection regime
- Internal measures at CDMO
As IP protection in India remains a hot topic for review, at this year’s BioPharma India Convention 2015 we will be discussing:
- Overcoming impact of IP on access to vaccine technologies in India
- IP protection in cross nation out-licensing
- IP beyond patent: What’s next for India?