At BioPharma India Convention 2014, Samuel Raj Solomon, PhD., RAC (US & EU) Sr. Manager & Head -Biosimilars Regulatory Sciences, Biocon Ltd. India presented on the topic : Ensuring Regulatory Compliance Quality And Safety In Biosimilars Production.
Download the presentation to learn:
- Central Dogma Of Biosimilars Manufacturing
- Regulatory Compliance For Biosimilars Manufacturing
- Systematic Risk And Science Based Approach – CQA
- Hallmarks Of Pivotal CMC Biosimilarity Evaluation Totality Of Evidence
- Systematic Risk And Science Based Approach – QBD
To find out more on the agenda for BioPharma India Convention 2015, download event brochure. The event will be taking place 3-4 November in Mumbai India. Conference pass discounts available for local companies and groups of three – find out more