29 Oct 2015
Andrew Rut, Chief Executive Officer, MyMeds&Me
Michael Braun-Boghos, Director of Safety Analytics, Oracle Health Sciences
Safe Harbor Statement
The following is intended to outline MyMeds&Me and Oracle Health Sciences general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle’s products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle.
- Industry Dynamics
- What does the evolving PV landscape look like? What are the challenges we face?
- Quality: what form does it take and how does it change across product portfolios?
- Breaking down the PV business processes
2. Applying Technologies for Better Compliance and Quality
- Use industry standards
- Maximize the quality of case data intake
- Automate the case processing steps
- Track operational metrics
- In aggregate reporting, separate the logic layer from the presentation layer
- Standardize the signal review and surveillance process
MyMeds&Me are sponsoring our upcoming World Drug Safety Americas Congress, taking place on the 20-21 of April in Chicago. Join us in 2016 to get an opportunity to engage and sit alongside the pioneers who are driving forward innovation in pharmacovigilance.