The preview agenda for Americas Antibody Congress 2016 is now LIVE.
Join us in San Diego next May for an expanded two-day event and deeper content than ever before in:
- Antibody Engineering
- Infectious Diseases
That’s four full length streams dedicated to therapeutic antibody development, but you only need one pass to see them all.
To celebrate the agenda’s release, we are kicking off a pre-mailer discount. Click here to reserve your spot today and save $1250.
AAC 2016 is going to bring biopharma together to share new data and disruptive strategies in bringing therapeutic antibodies to market.
Just a few of our speakers presenting new data next year:
- Jim Wells, Professor, University of California San Francisco
- Iqbal Grewal, VP, Head of Immuno-Oncology, Janssen
- Larry Kauvar, Founder and CSO, Trellis Biosciences
- Jennifer Yearley, Anatomic Pathology Group Lead, Merck
- John Lambert, Executive Vice President and Research Fellow, Immunogen
Don’t have your company fall behind by not seeing cutting-edge new data straight from those on the forefront. Save by booking today.