Using real world evidence in clinical trials is critical to the success of patient recruitment and payer engagement programs. Through more stakeholder collaboration, we can help patients access the right treatment for them. How can we achieve this in practice? How do we overcome pricing and funding challenges? How can we use data better?
We put these important questions to a number of thought leaders from industry and the payer community and collated their responses into the below ebook. Their views make compelling reading for anyone who is interested in getting the right drug, to the right patient at the right cost.
Download and learn from:
- Nick Crabb, Programme Director, Scientific Affairs, NICE
- David Watson, Director, Pricing and Reimbursement, ABPI
- Greg Swarbrick, Head of Healthcare Outcomes, Bupa
- Edmund Pezalla, Vice President and National Medical Director, Pharmaceutical Policy and Strategy, Aetna
- Martin Van Der Graaff, Secretary, Scientific Advisory Board, ZINL
Want to learn more? These leaders will be speaking at this year’s Evidence EU 2016 and World Pharma Pricing and Market Access event, happening 23-25 February. Now in its fourth year, it has established itself as one of the largest gatherings of observational research leaders in the world.