We were excited to have Francisco Kuribreña, Director of New Development at Landsteiner Scientific, share his expertise on institutional experiences in preclinical evaluation of biosimilars in Mexico at last year’s World Biosimilar Congress USA.
You can now download Francisco’s presentation to find out more about:
- The emerging Mexican economy
- Mexico and the pharma business
- The drug agency in Mexico
- Understanding the pharamceutical registration in Mexico
- Registration of non-original biologics before 2011
The World Biosimilar Congress USA is where biopharma developing biosimilars gather to discuss how to access the US market. This year’s event will take place May 19-20 at the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa.