This May 18th, London will welcome over 30 leading international speakers to the inaugural World Precision Medicine Congress. We wanted to give you a taste of what you will hear on-site with some exclusive insights from some of these esteemed thought-leaders.
- Alastair Kent, Director, Genetic Alliance U.K.
- Niven Narain, Co-Founder, President & CEO, Berg Health
- Peter Johnson, Chief Clinician, Cancer Research UK
- Tony Freemont, Head, MRC/ESRC Molecular Pathology Node, Manchester, The University of Manchester
- Victoria Rimkunas, Head, Integrated Diagnostics Lab, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- Yiu-Lian Fong, Senior Director, Global Diagnostic Innovation, Johnson & Johnson Innovation Centre
The past year has highlighted challenges in the areas of big data and healthcare uptake, but also shown the great potential this medical approach has in areas of unmet medical need, notably rare diseases.
For more insights download the ebook here
Conference Manager, Hannah Yates, was also asked her thoughts ahead of the event on 18-19 May at the Business Design Centre in Angel, London. “For the precision medicine sector to really reach its potential, we think it is key to bring together industry, healthcare and academia from across the variety of disciplines included under the precision medicine umbrella and from across the globe. The World Precision Medicine Congress is truly a global forum for this industry, alongside the co-located cell and gene conference, and I look forward to seeing you all there”.
To register your place, please click here