Ribhi Shawar of FDA joined us for World Anti-Microbial Resistance Congress USA 2015 to discuss ‘FDA regulation of clinical microbiology and AST diagnostic devices’ .
In this presentation, learn about some examples of challenges in data presentation/analysis as well as scientific and regulatory process understanding.
Download the presentation to understand more about:
- Progress in microbial diagnostics, including AMR
- Highlights of efforts and initiatives
- Efforts on coordinated development between CDRH and CDER
- The joint interagency FDA/CDC: Antimicrobial-Resistant Isolates Bank
- Curated Genomic Sequence Debates
..and much more!
Get your copy here!
To find out more about progress in AMR diagnostics and the efforts of the FDA against AMR , attend World Anti-Microbial Resistance Congress USA 2016 held September 8-9 in Washington, DC .