This Precision white paper concisely illuminates how using machine learning and artificial intelligence fused with systems biology can harness the value in rich ‘omics data to provide novel insights. These insights can lead to the development of a diagnostic to monitor disease progression or guide treatment decisions.
The white paper, “Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Systems Biology,” offers insights on how to economically apply the latest technology to interrogate genomic data. Key strategic and technical aspects of this work are briefly explored, and we propose an elegant solution to the existing gaps in predictive ‘omics analytics.
Precision’s subject matter experts cover the most important and thought-provoking insights in white papers, blogs, and at major industry conferences throughout the year—and the Precision Insider is where we share our observations with you:
- New trends and developments in the life sciences and pharmaceutical fields
- Insights into advanced analytics and biomarker solutions
- Strategies that bring effective therapies to market faster
Don’t miss Chad Clark’s (President, Precision for Medicine) presentations on “Precision approvals: How biomarkers are blurring the lines in clinical trials and accelerating commercial launch” at 9.30 on the 15th.
- Biomarker driven patient stratification is bending the curve away from traditional Phase I, II and III studies– leading to accelerated approvals based on fewer patients, earlier
- Understanding the scientific, logistical and practical changes in design and execution of clinical trials for precision medicine – including adaptive designs, patient stratification technologies, biospecimen considerations, and site selection
- Demonstrating value to payers and hospital systems and the healthcare system implications of every disease becoming a rare disease